Wednesday, December 19, 2007

View From My Window

This is what I see when I look out my kitchen window early in the morning, If I am lucky enough to make it out to the kitchen at sunrise. The sill is organized into gua's. The cactus is my friendship gua, it was a gift from my bff tarbo. The vase is my love gua because it is an aniversery present from my husband. And over on the right, the little photos are of my adorable nephew, this part of the window represents my family gua.


I learned about gua's from my little sister, who learned about them from a book called "Dorm Room Fung Shui." If you want to see what I mean you can look at this link I found. http://www.amazon.com/Dorm-Room-Feng-Shui-Find/dp/1580175929


It is nice to have a window like this for days like today, when I don't leave the house.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I have heard of "FUnk Shway" is that similar?

James said...

I hope that those Christmas lights are running counter clockwise around the window - otherwise it may confuse the Dragon spirit leaving through the window. This will cause great disharmony in your residence.

Annie said...

Merry Christmas from American Fork, Utah!

Annie said...

What's up in Pasco? The CDPB theme in August is "sister cities"... since to my knowledge, American Fork, Utah doesn't have a sister city, can Pasco be my "sister city"? That would be so awesome. It is the best city ever, except American Fork. Everyone will be so jealous.

check ___ yes or ___ no

Annie said...

I gave you a "You Make My Day Award" on my blog. Go to my site to check it out!