Monday, March 3, 2008

Pasco Bulldog Mural


This mural of a dog with a pitchfork appeared sometime during my highschool career. It is painted on the side of a portable classroom, one that is used for agricultural science. I always thought that it was kind of a scary dog, what with the muscley arms and the human legs. I actually took an ag science class in the portable right next door to this wonderful display of artful pride. I thought I was taking that science class because it was the easiest, but it has actually turned out really useful to me lately. The 5 or 6 things I learned over the 2 year course have actually helped me a lot as I start to plan out my garden this year. Cheers to pasco high! hip hip hooray!

5 comments:

Annie said...

That bulldog is HAWT!

Owl Hat said...

Looks like the poopsmith has been working out.

Annie said...

HAHAHA! Owl-hat, you crack me up.

umily said...

yeah you crack me up too!!!

umily said...

and he is hot. grrrrowl.